Yet another sham AI-powered crypto trading bot has emerged to dupe unwitting investors. An investigation by our team has revealed multiple red flags that point to “Immediate X3 Neupro” being an outright scam designed to steal money.
As AI and automated trading solutions gain popularity, a growing number of shady platforms are preying on the hype. We expose the deceptive tactics being employed and provide guidance on how to identify and avoid such cybersecurity threats.
The Investigation of the Immediate X3 Neupro AI Trading Scam
Immediate X3 Neupro claims to be an advanced, automated crypto trading platform powered by artificial intelligence. However, typical warning signs are abundantly clear across multiple suspicious websites connected to the scheme.
1. Mass Website Creation to Ensnare Victims
The scammers have spawned an array of websites with similar names including Immediate NeuPro A1, Immediate NeuPro 9.0, Immediate NeuPro X2, X1 – all created on December 27, 2023. Creating a swarm of domains enables wider reach to potential targets.
2. No Verified Company Details
Contact details provided on the websites range from fake phone numbers to co-working spaces with no genuine office. Email addresses are also non-responsive, confirming the whole operation is virtual.
3. Fakes Social Proof and Promoters
Despite having no legitimate social media presence or client testimonials, a hype around the bot is being manufactured through promotion campaigns on social platforms like Telegram.
4. No Product Delivery
Payment of the $250 minimum investment only leads to getting redirected to external trading platforms with no AI bot provided. The entire objective is to grab the initial funds deposited.
Our Reviews and Red Flags Reveals the Dark Truth
Analysis of the multiple Immediate X3 websites revealed recycled, vague content. No specifics on the AI technology are shared, even claiming capability across stocks, crypto, forex and every other asset. Such an extensive scope is unrealistic and unbelievable.
In our investigation, we found that Immediate X3 NeuPro is likely a scam site. Here are some key findings:
- Firstly, any legitimate AI bot trading company should have only one website. However, Immediate X3 NeuPro has spammed similar sites with different domain names and various brand names with the same design like Immediate NeuPro A1 (immediateneupro360.com), Immediate NeuPro 9.0 (immediateneupro.net), Immediate X3 NeuPro (immediateneupro.app), Immediate NeuPro X2 (immediateneupro.co), and so on. All of these are fake websites created to deceive users.
- All the sites were created very recently on 27th December 2023. The social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram) are not linked on the site.
- All the sites use the same phone number, which is also used by many others online. A quick Google search reveals that the phone number +65 6408 0100 is a fake number. It is unresponsive and not a real phone number.
- The locations of the sites are also different and do not have an available office; it is a coworking space at WeWork, 8 Cross Street: 8, Cross Street, Singapore, 048424.
- The email is also unresponsive, and they will not reply to your emails. If they do reply, their main goal is likely to steal your money under the guise of an AI Trading bot, which you will not receive after purchasing.
- These are simply fake sites made to scam users in a lucrative trap. After obtaining your money, the site owners will vanish. Do not trust them.
- Fraudsters are promoting the product to prey in their trap. Be cautious with fake social media profiles to lure you with lucrative screenshots of money, just ignore them. If they are a legitimate trading bot, they would not engage in such shady activities.
- Additionally, when you input your information, they collect the data and can scam you with another similar fraudulent product. Be wary, as they can conduct phishing attacks, install malware, and other tactics to steal your money via email. Always be cautious.
Is Immediate X3 Neupro a Legitimate AI Trading Bot?
Given the sheer absence of verifiable details on the company behind the trading bot, there is no reason to trust Immediate X3 Neupro’s legitimacy.
Technologically advanced AI bots require significant data, development and infrastructure to function reliably. The vague claims made align far more with fraudsters faking technological sophistication.
Staying Safe from AI Trading Related Scams
With AI advancements being abused in the fintech space, how can investors stay protected? We recommend applying basic logic when assessing trading tools and asking the following questions:
- Is the company legally registered with ownership documentation available publicly?
- Do the capabilities claimed align realistically with the company history?
- Can technology specifics and development details be corroborated?
- Are client testimonials from reputed sources available or Self Generated?
- Is communication responsive across channels like email and phone?
What To Do If You Are Fall in Their Lucrative Trap
If you have fallen prey already to the Immediate X3 NeuPro AI Bitcoin Trading scam, contacting the authorities to report cyberfraud is essential. Monitoring accounts closely for unauthorized activity is also advised.
Most of these frauds are untraceable because the company behind it is anonymous and hard to track. Still gathering details on where payments were directed can help investigations and potential recovery efforts. Disputing transactions early is critical as well.
The Bottom Line
AI and algorithmic trading tools hold much promise but also enable easier scamming. Verify providers thoroughly and beware of unbelievable claims and pressure tactics. An ounce of caution early on can save you from major monetary headaches. Share warnings about fraud platforms like Immediate X3 Neupro to protect others from falling into the trap.
Tags: katrin eigendorf 3nach9, bewertung, erfahrungen, ina müller late night berlin, urex erfahrungen, nathalie bergdoll, betrug.