With the rise of side hustles and gig economy, many apps and sites promise easy income opportunities these days. But are they all genuine? Let’s uncover the truth about one such app – Groupon Mall.
Groupon Mall claims to help users earn money by doing simple investing tasks on their app. But is this too good to be true? With multiple online complaints and negative reviews, there are worrying signs it could be a scam.
This comprehensive review of Groupon Mall app aims to uncover whether it is a legitimate earning platform or just another fraud trapping users. We examine all aspects from app features, user experience, payment structure to company background. Read on to find out the real deal before you sign up!
What Exactly is Groupon Mall App?
Touted as an online money making app, Groupon Mall promises attractive earnings in return for doing small investing tasks. As per their website, users simply need to complete certain activities to earn commission and regular income.
These activities include account registration, profile setup, referrals, social sharing, participating in surveys and more. For every task completed, users are supposed to earn money which can be withdrawn easily.
The app primarily targets youngsters and students looking for side income opportunities. The promise of easy money draws many to sign up on Groupon Mall.
How Does Groupon Mall Earning App Claim To Work?
Groupon Mall app claims to offer a simple three step process for users to earn money:
- Sign Up and Create Account: Users need to download the app, register with details and set up their account profile. This is a quick and free process as per the website.
- Get Tasks and Start Earning: After profile setup, users start receiving various tasks and offers to earn income. These include account upgrades, referrals, surveys, social sharing and placing orders.
- Withdraw Earnings: On completing tasks, users accumulate earnings in their Groupon Mall wallet. These earnings can be easily withdrawn to their bank account or payment apps.
So in summary, Groupon Mall portrays itself as an easy breezy money making app. Just install, signup and start earning! But is the actual experience as simple as claimed? Let’s analyze further.
Groupon Mall Complete App Interface and User Experience Review
The first red flag about any app is a poorly designed interface. Unfortunately, Groupon Mall’s app and website have a very basic interface lacking professional polish.
Some concerning aspects on interface:
- Website has multiple popups and lacks intuitive navigation. Too many icons and tabs crammed together.
- App is also cluttered with basic graphics and text. Laggy performance even on high speed networks.
- Major grammar and spelling errors across website copy. Unprofessional language used.
- Registration process buggy and errors out often. Profile setup takes multiple retries.
Coming to actual user experience, here are some worrying pain points:
- After signup, users get introduced to a complex points and levels structure. Too confusing for a simple earning app.
- To start actual earnings, users need to get past multiple account upgrade nags which ask for payments.
- The tasks then provided have unclear instructions and terms. Users unaware of how much they’ll exactly earn.
- App asks for excessive permissions and data access raising privacy concerns. Request to turn on notifications constantly pops up.
- Withdrawal process has multiple conditions and requirements. Minimum thresholds too high for new users.
The entire setup smells of a scam designed to trap users rather than provide flexible earning opportunities. Too many hoops to just withdraw your hard earned income.
Groupon Mall’s Payment Structure – Are The Earning Claims Realistic?
This is where Groupon Mall app fails the legitimacy test completely. After promising easy earnings initially, their payment structure reveals the real catch.
Some absurd and questionable aspects:
- After signup, users need to make an initial “investment” or “deposit” to unlock actual money making tasks. This payment gateway works fine of course.
- The minimum deposit amount is shown as low as ₹100 initially. But after first payment it shoots up to ₹500 or ₹1000 next time.
- Earning levels defined to withdraw money are unrealistically high for new users. You need to deposit thousands before hitting the withdrawal threshold.
- Tasks provided to earn beyond signup are completely vague with no clarity on actual payouts. Users expected to invest blindly.
- Customer support extremely difficult to reach in case of payment issues. No response over emails or calls.
The payment structure is designed to trap users in a loop of continuous deposits. Only the app owners profit while users never reach the sky high withdrawal levels.
Can You Really Withdraw Money from Groupon Mall App?
This is the most important question about any earning app. But the payment withdrawal experience is filled with red flags:
- Very few users are able to withdraw even their initial deposit, forget about earnings.
- Withdrawal requests remain pending for weeks with vague responses from company.
- Users who invest small amounts are able to withdraw initially to build trust. But larger amounts get stuck.
- Even after completing all app activities, users hardly earn 20% of what was initially promised. Rest is just endless pending.
- App stops responding once users are trapped in the “deposit to earn” loop and have exhausted payment sources.
- For the very few who are able to withdraw, the amounts are miniscule compared to their investment.
The whole app seems like an expertly laid scam to siphon user money on the pretext of withdrawing it later.
What Does Groupon Mall Company Background Research Reveal?
When an app shows several suspicious signals, it’s wise to research the company and promoters behind it. But Groupon Mall fails miserably here too:
- Absolutely no information available on the founders, directors or company behind the app. Zero digital footprint.
- Contact details on website are fake or non-responsive. No real office addresses or locations traced to Groupon Mall.
- No profiles on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or other platforms for the company.
- Groupon Mall is not registered on MCA, registrar of companies or any other business directories.
- No user has been able to track down the company legalese or find valid documentation.
- App not listed on Play Store or App Store. Available only through shady third party websites.
The lack of valid company information and promotional tactics indicates Groupon Mall is not a legitimate business entity but a scam app hiding behind a hollow façade.
Groupon Mall App User Reviews and Complaints
One of the big red flags is overwhelmingly negative reviews and complaints about Groupon Mall across the internet:
- Multiple consumer complaint found where users reporting Groupon Mall is a fraud app and asking for their money back.
- Very few positive or 5 star reviews for the app on any platform. And the ones present seem fake or paid.
- Tonnes of complaints about non-payment, withdrawal failures and blocking of accounts after initial deposits.
- Users advise staying away from the app to avoid falling prey to the “deposit-withdraw” trap. Many regret not researching before signing up.
- Multiple YouTube reviews and videos by influencers also bust Groupon Mall scams and call out their shady tactics.
- No significant presence in major review platforms like Trustpilot or MouthShut. And the handful of reviews present are all 1 star.
The overwhelmingly poor response from actual users confirms that Groupon Mall is nothing but a fraudulent app.
The Reality – How Groupon Mall Scam Works
Analyzing all the above factors, the Modus Operandi of the Groupon Mall scam emerges:
- Attract users by positioning as an online earning opportunity with promises of easy money.
- Get them started with quick signups and negligible initial “deposits” to build trust.
- Once signed up, users threatened with account deactivation if they don’t make bigger payments.
- When users put in more money, affiliates act friendly and promise withdrawal very soon.
- Minimal withdrawals allowed at start to convince users the app works.
- Bigger amounts blocked under the pretext of completing more activities and deposits to withdraw.
- Once in the trap, users convinced to deposit increasingly higher amounts by upselling new “plans”.
- Customer support turns hostile when users don’t pay. All payouts then get stuck or rejected.
- App stops responding once user is drained of money and threatens legal action against complaints.
The Groupon Mall app runs this scam smoothly by exploiting behavioral biases and giving the illusion of a legitimate opportunity.
Warning Signs To Identify If An App Is A Scam
While Groupon Mall is an egregious example, many other apps also use similar tactics to cheat users. Here are some warning signs to identify scams:
- Too good to be true claims – Unbelievable earnings promised for simple tasks should raise red flags.
- Pushy sales tactics – High pressure tactics to keep investing more and more money indicates a scam.
- Lack of company details – No registered business information, address or owners is suspicious.
- No clear payment structure – Complex withdrawal terms and vague earning process scream scam.
- Poor interface and UX – Shoddy app design and user experience problems are dead giveaways.
- Overwhelmingly negative reviews – Any genuine app will not have 90%+ negative feedback online.
Stay vigilant and avoid apps showing multiple such shifty signs. Research thoroughly before signing up or attempting to earn through any new app.
The Verdict – Should You Use Groupon Mall App?
After a comprehensive analysis of the features, user experience, company details, payments and reviews – the verdict is clear. Groupon Mall app is nothing but a scam orchestrated to cheat users of their hard earned money.
Here are some recommendations:
- Do not download or signup on Groupon Mall – Completely avoid the app as any engagement can lead to monetary loss.
- Inform friends and family – Spread awareness about this scam app so others don’t fall prey.
- Report Groupon Mall – File online complaints and raise flags against their fraudulent activities.
- Research apps thoroughly – Don’t just go by promises. Check company details, reviews, user experiences before signing up.
Losing money is always painful, especially hard earned income. Be vigilant and avoid falling into traps of scam apps like Groupon Mall promising easy money. Don’t let greed cloud your judgement. Stay safe!
Groupon Mall App Company is Real or Fake – FAQs
1. Is Groupon Mall app legal?
No. Groupon Mall is an illegal scam app that is cheating unsuspecting users of their money through fraudulent practices. They are not a registered or legitimate company.
2. How does Groupon Mall earn money?
Groupon Mall earns money by tricking users to make an initial small investment and then coercing them to invest increasingly larger sums with the false promise of high returns. Almost all money invested is pocketed by the company.
3. Can I really make money on Groupon Mall app?
It is practically impossible to earn any significant money on Groupon Mall app as they block withdrawals once large amounts are invested. Only the smallest amounts might be returned to build some trust. It is designed as a scam to earn off users, not provide income.
4. I invested in Groupon Mall, how do I get my money back?
There is unfortunately very little chance to recover any money invested in Groupon Mall app since they are a scam operation. You can try reporting them online and filing a police complaint. But most users are unable to get their money back.
5. Should I download the Groupon Mall app?
No, you should never download or signup on the Groupon Mall app under any circumstances. It is a scam designed to trap users, steal their money and earn through unethical means. Avoid it completely.