Online shopping scams are nothing new, but a worrying number of people still get duped by fake ecommerce stores every year. One site that has recently landed on the radar is Findmeasia.com, which claims to sell discounted bedding products and home goods at almost unbelievable prices. However, based on multiple user complaints and several red flags, Findmeasia is looking more and more like an outright scam.
This article will uncover what Find me asia sells, how it operates, user reviews reporting fraudulent non-delivery of items, and most importantly – is it legit or unsafe to shop at Findme asia? Let’s analyze the details.
Overview of Findmeasia.com Store Scam
One tactic shady websites use is pretending to sell whatever hot-selling goods they think will lure in shoppers. Findmeasia currently claims to offer bed sheets, quilt sets, duvets, pillow cases, and other bedroom textiles.
Convincing sections of the site showcase “Best Sellers”, “Featured Products”, along with specifics like 100% cotton sheets and flannel quilt sets. This gives the illusion of an established bedding and home decor retailer.
However, Find me asia previously asserted they sold women’s jewelry and handbags instead. This ever-changing product selection hints that it doesn’t actually sell any legitimate retail items in these categories.
How Does the Scam Work?
While the exact scam tactics can vary slightly, the fraud process typically follows this formula:
1. Lure Customers with Social Media Ads
Findmeasia.com relies heavily on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok ads pretending to offer hot deals on branded goods (even using real brand logos without permission). These compelling ads trick users into visiting the site.
2. Collect Payment But Never Deliver Orders
Once payments are submitted, It usually does not deliver anything to the majority of customers. Some victims report receiving cheap counterfeit copies rather than the true product ordered.
3. Deflect Accountability
The site owner blocks users from social media or email when contacted about missing items. With no real avenue to demand refunds or accountability, the scam continues while victims are left empty-handed.
User Reviews of Findmeasia: What Victims are Saying
One place that can shed light on an online business’ legitimacy is buyer reviews. However, Findmeasia.com wisely makes no effort to offer product ratings on its own site which would reveal the sham.
But investigating third-party consumer sites uncovers just how many people feel ripped off by Find me asia. Here is a sampling of 1-star complaints on Trustpilot:
- “Big scam. I ordered Ice lace Edge Bedding Set and they took my money but delivered nothing.”
- “Total scam site that takes your money and ships nothing. Couldn’t even contact them afterwards.”
- “I ordered a purse and never received them. Got a fake tracking number not connected to any shipments.”
- “This website scammed me out of $29 and never sent the Duvet Bed Cover I ordered. Stay away from Findmeasia!”
Over 36 negative Trustpilot reviews reinforce the scam where items are not shipped despite payments clearing from bank accounts. Virtually no avenue exists to contact the company afterwards.
How to Avoid Fake Shopping Site Scams
While cheap prices and hot deals can be enticing, savvy online shoppers should watch for these signs of potential retail scams:
- Unbelievable prices too good to be true
- No indication of a real functioning business
- Complaints about non-delivery and fake tracking numbers
- Inability to contact any customer service for issues
- Company address or owners remain anonymous
Any single red flag warrants caution when shopping on unfamiliar websites. The best way to avoid online retail scams is sticking to well-reviewed marketplaces like Amazon and big-name merchants where accountability protects buyers.
The Verdict: Is Findmeasia Legit or a Home Decor Store Scam?
So with no products delivered, no actual customers served, and an array of complaints piling up, what final verdict can be reached on Find me asia? The evidence overwhelmingly exposes Findmeasia as an outright scam ecommerce platform disguised as a legitimate shopping site.
Here are the key red flags that indicate it is a scam website to avoid:
- Products constantly change – First they claimed to sell purses and jewelry, now bedding. No consistency.
- Prices are unrealistic – Up to 90% off name brands that could never turn a profit.
- Numerous negative reviews – Complaints of no items delivered after payment is taken.
- Fake tracking numbers – Order tracking either doesn’t work or shows delivered elsewhere.
- Blocks users – Cuts off contact from those complaining about missing items.
- No company details – Website owners and physical address remain anonymous.
- Unauthorized logos – Earlier, Uses brand names and logos like Macy’s illegally.
- No customer service – Zero ways to actually contact them with order issues.
- Popup site – Domain registered for short periods then abandoned after scamming.
- Social media bait – False ads on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok lure victims.
- Ever-changing products – Switches product categories frequently to adapt to buying trends.
The combination of these warning signs confirms Findmeasia.com cannot be considered a legitimate business. Consumers should avoid this deceitful site posing too good to be true deals that never materialize as advertised.
Further proof lies in the website registrant details being hidden behind a proxy service, a common tactic amongst fraudulent sites. It exhibits multiple characteristics that should cause consumers to steer very clear of handing over their money or personal data.
|Find Me Asia
|Fake Contact No:
|+1 (214) 504 1898
|Legit or Scam:
|Appears to be a Fraud site
Have you been scammed by the site? Share your experience shopping with them in the comments below to warn others!
What to Do If You Are Scammed by Find Me Asia
For victims of find me asia already defrauded out of money or personal information, swiftly take these steps to limit damages:
- Inform banks and credit card companies immediately of any unauthorized charges to block payments
- Ask card providers to reverse any recent purchases and issue temporary replacements
- Document evidence through screenshots and details on what exactly occurred
- Report fraud complaints to authorities like the FTC to initiate investigations into fake shopping websites still active and scamming more individuals
By quickly acting when scammed and warning others of deceitful websites like Find me asia, the public can work together to counter the financial losses and headaches these online retail schemes try to propagate.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is Findmeasia.com Real Home Decor Store or Fake?
Findmeasia is a FAKE website that has scammed many customers out of their money after placing orders and receiving no products. Multiple negative reviews confirm it is a scam.
2. Does it provide refunds?
No. it purposefully offers no way for users to contact them for refunds when orders never arrive. This lack of accountability allows their scam to persist.
3. Is findmeasia safe to buy from?
No, Findmeasia.com is an extremely UNSAFE website that should be avoided. You risk losing your money since they take payments but do not fulfill orders. They also harvest users’ personal data which may lead to identity theft.
4. How do I report about the scam?
Report your experience to the FTC at reportfraud.ftc.gov by filing an online scam complaint. Provide all details on how you lost money to Find me asia. Authorities can investigate to shut such sites down.
The Bottom Line – Avoid the Fake Store
In simple terms, Findmeasia.com is an untrustworthy scam masquerading as an innocent online shopping site. It exhibits all the signs of a fraudulent web platform:
- Ever-changing products suddenly offered at deep discounts
- Rampant buyer complaints of non-delivery after payment
- Blocking users who try contacting about issues
- Copying branding without authorization
- Refusal to publish business address or ownership details
With no real retail business operating and no functional customer service avenue, consumers should veer far away from handing payment information or personal data to the site. The risk of handing money over to scammers while receiving nothing usable in return is extremely high. Only shop with transparent sellers at familiar online stores boasting long histories of keeping buyers satisfied to avoid the hassles of shopping scams duping innocent deal seekers.
Have you had any experience shopping at Find me asia, either positive or negative? Let us know in the comments if you actually received your orders as advertised or found this company scammed you in any way.
Your experiences can help other consumers make informed decisions and avoid the pitfalls less cautious shoppers unfortunately encounter. Let’s make sure awareness of retail fraud sites like Findmeasia.com prevents their scams from ensnaring more victims.