Cyclone Biparjoy Live Landfall Location, Time, and News Updates [Live] – Cyclone Biparjoy, an “extremely severe cyclonic storm,” is expected to make landfall between Kutch district in Gujarat, India, and Karachi in Pakistan. The India Meteorological Department (IMD) has issued a yellow alert for the Saurashtra and Kutch coasts in Gujarat. In this article, we will provide you with the latest news updates regarding the location and time of the cyclone’s landfall. Let’s delve into the details.
Cyclone Biparjoy: The Severe Cyclonic Storm
Cyclone Biparjoy originated over the east-central Arabian Sea and has undergone rapid intensification in the past few days. This intense cyclonic storm poses a significant threat to the coastal regions of Gujarat and Karachi.
The warm waters of the Arabian Sea have fueled its strength, enabling it to maintain its power. The IMD has been closely monitoring its path and intensity, and their latest updates have crucial information about its expected landfall.
The Predicted Landfall Location of Cyclone Biporjoy
According to the IMD, Cyclone Biparjoy is projected to make landfall between Kutch district in Gujarat, India, and Karachi, Pakistan. The exact location of the landfall is still uncertain, as cyclones can change their trajectory and intensity.
However, the IMD expects the cyclone to cross the coasts of Saurashtra and Kutch, specifically between Mandvi (Gujarat) and Karachi (Pakistan). These areas should remain prepared for the landfall around noon on June 15.
Cyclone Biparjoy Landfall Live Location & Time
The IMD has estimated that Cyclone Biparjoy will reach the land on June 15, with the expected timing around noon. However, it’s important to note that these timings are subject to change as the cyclone progresses.
The IMD continues to closely monitor the cyclone’s movement, and any significant updates will be shared with the public promptly. It is crucial for the residents of the coastal areas to stay informed through reliable sources and follow the instructions of local authorities.
The Live location of Biporjoy Cyclone is here:
Preparedness and Response Measures
The Indian government and the state administrations are taking proactive steps to ensure the safety and well-being of the affected regions.
The Union Home Secretary, Ajay Bhalla, has chaired a meeting to review the preparedness of central ministries, agencies, and the Gujarat government. Adequate teams and resources from the National Disaster Response Force, Indian Army, Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard have been deployed to assist in the rescue and restoration efforts.
In Pakistan, the Prime Minister, Shehbaz Sharif, has ordered officials to implement emergency measures and be prepared for the cyclone’s impact. Authorities have closed down beaches and coastal areas, urging fishermen and people to avoid venturing into the sea. The Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) is closely monitoring the cyclone’s progress and issuing regular alerts to ensure the safety of the population.
Latest News Updates On Cyclone Biporjoy
Here are the latest news updates regarding Cyclone Biparjoy:
- Intensity and Location: Cyclone Biparjoy has intensified into an “extremely severe cyclonic storm.” It is expected to make landfall between Kutch district in Gujarat and Karachi in Pakistan.
- Alerts and Preparedness: The IMD has issued a yellow alert for the Saurashtra and Kutch coasts in Gujarat. The PMD has alerted authorities in Pakistan. Both countries are taking proactive measures to ensure preparedness and response.
- Landfall Timing: The cyclone is expected to make landfall around noon on June 15. However, this timing may change as the cyclone progresses. Stay updated through reliable sources.
- Safety Measures: Authorities have closed down beaches and coastal areas, prohibiting fishing and water activities. Residents are urged to take necessary precautions. Rescue teams and resources are deployed for swift response and assistance.
- Continued Monitoring: The IMD and PMD are closely monitoring the cyclone’s movement and providing regular updates. Stay informed through official channels and follow instructions from local authorities.
Cyclone Biporjoy poses a significant threat to the coastal regions of Gujarat, India, and Karachi, Pakistan. The IMD and PMD are closely monitoring its movement and providing updates to ensure the safety of the affected population. Residents in the predicted landfall areas should stay informed through reliable sources and follow the instructions of local authorities. The proactive measures taken by the governments and the deployment of rescue teams demonstrate their commitment to minimizing the cyclone’s impact. Let us remain vigilant and united in the face of this natural calamity.
Tags: Cyclone Biparjoy Landfall Live Location, Time, Where / When the Biporjoy Cyclone Will Landfall?