Vista Keto ACV Gummies, a weight loss supplement marketed heavily online and on social media, has been exposed as running an automatic subscription scam that repeatedly charges customers without consent.
An investigation into the company behind the gummies has revealed deceptive marketing tactics, misleading claims about the product, and sketchy terms and conditions buried in the ordering process. Customers have voiced outrage and frustration over Vista Keto’s shady business practices.
Exposing the Vista Keto ACV Weight Loss Gummies Scams
Vista Keto ACV Gummies are promoted as a revolutionary keto-friendly weight loss supplement containing apple cider vinegar. Advertisements feature celebrity endorsements and remarkable claims of fat burning, appetite suppression, increased energy, and more.
However, the company uses various deceptive techniques to sign people up for expensive monthly hidden subscription plans without clearly disclosing the terms:
- Fake celebrity endorsements lend credibility and build trust in the product. Kelly Clarkson, Martha Stewart, Lainey Wilson, Whoopi Goldberg and others are shown endorsing the gummies, but these are all Fake video created using Deepfake AI.
- Misleading claims about weight loss, detoxification, immunity boosts and more are intended to persuade customers to buy Vista Keto ACV Gummies. There’s no evidence backing these assertions.
- The checkout page by default signs users up for hidden monthly shipments of $100+ without indicating this important stipulation.
- Cancellation is extremely difficult, accomplished only by calling an allegedly unresponsive phone number. Many customers complain they couldn’t cancel at all.
This intricate scheme is designed to repeatedly charge victims’ credit cards under the guise of a one-time purchase of a legitimate supplement.
Fake Celebrity (Such as, Kelly Clarkson) Endorsements Using DeepFake AI and Misleading Claims
The advertisements video for Vista Keto ACV Gummies falsely state the product is endorsed by Kelly Clarkson, Lainey Wilson, Martha Stewart, Whoopi Goldberg and other celebrities. However, these public figures have not promoted the gummies.
Kelly Clarkson further stated that she is not a partner of these gummy advertisement and these all are Fake AI Generated Videos. Any claims made by the video should be avoided.
The website and fake ads also make exaggerated claims about benefits like:
- Effortless weight loss results
- Reduced appetite and cravings
- Improved energy and focus
- Better mental clarity
- Detoxification and immune support
There’s no scientific evidence or research presented to support these assertions. The formula is undisclosed so there’s no way to verify the ingredients.
Real Customer Reviews Reveals Vista Keto Hidden Subscription Fraud
Numerous negative Vista Keto ACV Gummies reviews expose the issues customers experience:
- Products repeatedly shipped without consent
- Credit cards billed monthly without authorization
- Inability to reach the company to cancel shipments and billing
- No weight loss results from using the product
- Difficult and expensive cancellation process
On the other hand, many user expose the hidden subscription trap and ineffective product.
One 1-star review titled “Auto Ship SCAM” on Trustpilot says:
I am not sure how or why these are showing up but I need to cancel this subscription. No invoice in package, no email, very suspect. Buyer beware. I need to return for a refund.
Many others are facing the same issue, so here you can follow the next step to know how you can cancel the recurring shipment and charges.
How to Cancel Vista Keto ACV Gummies Auto Payments and Shipments
Unfortunately, canceling Vista Keto ACV Gummies subscriptions is designed to be difficult. Here are steps to stop payments:
- Call your credit card company immediately to dispute the charges as fraudulent and unauthorized.
- Monitor statements closely for additional charges and dispute them promptly. Consider canceling your card altogether.
- Email and call Vista Keto to cancel and demand refunds. Threaten complaints if they resist.
- Initiate chargebacks on your credit card if the company is uncooperative with refunds.
- File official complaints with the FTC, BBB, and your state Attorney General reporting the fraud.
- Leave negative reviews about your experience to warn others considering the product.
Continuous monitoring and quick action can help halt Vista Keto ACV Gummies from processing more unauthorized credit card charges.
The Final Verdict: Steer Clear of This Scam
In summary, Vista Keto ACV Gummies exhibits multiple clear markers of being a scam, including deceptive marketing, exaggerated claims, fake reviews, monthly auto-shipping without consent, and refusing refunds.
The evidence overwhelmingly points to the company’s priority being fraudulently taking advantage of consumers to generate recurring revenue. With knowledge of how this scam operates, consumers should avoid the fake weight loss Gummies and exercise extreme caution when evaluating similar supplement offers that seem too good to be true.
Do your due diligence researching products and companies before buying to avoid getting caught in subscription traps. Only shop from reputable, trustworthy brands and fully read terms and conditions to make informed purchasing decisions that put your interests first, unlike shady operations like Vista Keto ACV Gummies.