In the world of online money-making, it can be hard to tell the difference between legitimate opportunities and outright scams. Richind is a new entrant that seems to be generating a lot of buzz, with promises of helping you “earn unlimited” through affiliate marketing. But is Richind the real deal or just another get-rich-quick fake scheme? This article takes an in-depth look at Richind to help you decide if it’s worth your time and money.
What is Richind?
Richind is an affiliate marketing platform launched on 1st September 2022 by Yash Kulshrestha in Firozabad, Uttar Pradesh. It sells online courses focused on digital marketing, personal development, social media growth, and other topics relevant for aspiring entrepreneurs and marketers.
To join Richind’s program, you need to purchase one of their starter packages which range from Rs 260 to Rs 2499. Once signed up, you will get access to Richind’s portal along with your unique referral link. You can then promote Richind’s courses and earn commissions when someone makes a purchase through your link.
So in essence, Richind allows you to earn money by driving traffic and sales to their educational products. The key aspects that define the Richind opportunity include:
- MLM Structure: Richind works on a multi-level marketing (MLM) model where you earn direct commissions on your sales as well as passive commissions when a referral makes a sale.
- Tiered Packages: There are multiple package levels (Starter, Intermediate, Expert, Master, Brahmastra) with different product access and commission rates.
- Affiliate Earnings: Income depends completely on your ability to promote and sell Richind’s courses. There is no fixed salary or assured payment.
An Overview of Richind’s Product Packages
As mentioned earlier, to join Richind you need to purchase one of their packages. Here is an overview of what each package provides:
The Starter Package is priced at Rs 260 and includes access to beginner level courses like affiliate marketing, lead generation, and sales mastery.
The Intermediate Package costs Rs 510 and builds on the Starter with courses on Instagram growth, Canva, video editing and more.
Stepping up to the Expert Package at Rs 1050 unlocks more advanced training on YouTube mastery, Google AdSense, Facebook ads, digital marketing fundamentals.
The Master Package is their premium offer at Rs 2299 with the full suite of courses plus additional training on communication, public speaking, personality development, and interview skills.
And finally the Brahmastra Package at Rs 2499 includes all Master Package courses plus financial mastery, stock trading, web development, and 24/7 support.
Richind Commission Structure and Business Model
Now that we understand the basic structure, the big question is – how much money can you realistically make with Richind?
Well, since the only income stream is commissions earned on sales, your earnings potential depends entirely on your marketing skills and sales ability. The typical commission structure is:
- Starter Package: Rs 200 direct + Rs 20 passive per sale
- Intermediate: Rs 400 direct + Rs 40 passive
- Expert: Rs 800 direct + Rs 80 passive
- Master: Rs 1700 direct + Rs 170 passive
So in the best case scenario, if you manage to sell 10 Master packages per month, you could earn around Rs 17,000 in direct commissions + Rs 1,700 in passive earnings = Rs 18,700 per month.
But that would require you to make at least 10 sales every single month, which is easier said than done. When evaluating the income potential, you need to account for the effort involved in promoting Richind’s products and convincing people to make a purchase through your link.
This is not a hands-off income source but requires active sales and marketing from your end. So while the earning potential is uncapped, realistic monthly earnings for most people are likely to be in hundreds or low thousands based on their promotional abilities.
How To Get Started with Richind (Registration Process)
Registering with Richind and accessing your account is straightforward. Here are the steps:
Signing Up and Purchasing a Package
- Visit Richind website and click on “Register Now”
- Choose one of the membership packages to purchase
- Provide your personal details and payment information
- Payment can be made via ATM, net banking, UPI
- You will receive access to your Richind affiliate account
Logging In To Your Richind Account
- Go to Richind website and click on “Login”
- Enter your username and password
- This is the same login info you created during registration
- You will now be logged into your Richind dashboard
- Here you can access training, tools, your unique affiliate link
Completing KYC Verification
- Go to profile and click on “Edit Your Account”
- Upload ID proof and personal details
- Go to KYC section and enter bank information
- This includes bank name, account number, IFSC code
- Click submit to complete verification process
So, signing up for Richind involves buying a package, registering your account, and completing KYC. The login process is simple using your unique username and password. This gives you access to the Richind platform.
Richind is Real or Fake Business? Warning Signs to Watch Out For
Richind seems to check all the boxes of a legal business opportunity. It is ISO certified, has an MSME registration and GST registration. The company founder Yash Kulshrestha and their Firozabad headquarters seem legitimate.
However, while Richind’s business structure looks like legal, there are a few aspects potential members should be cautious about:
- Income relies entirely on your selling skills – so beware of any false promises or guarantees of fixed earnings. Don’t trust unrealistic income claims.
- The multi-level structure means there is an incentive for existing members to aggressively recruit new members. Watch out for pressure to “buy in” or “upgrade your package.”
- As with any MLM, focus is more on member recruitment than actual product sales. Ensure there is real demand for Richind’s courses.
- Packages are not risk-free investments – no refunds or guarantees. Think carefully before spending money to join.
While these warning signs do not mean Richind is a scam, it does have similarities to pyramid schemes or MLMs that overpromise on earnings. Do thorough due diligence and tread carefully.
Richind Company Background and Credentials
Richind is a new company founded just last year, so there is limited background information available. However, the company does appear to have secured proper registrations and licenses.
Richind’s Company Registration and Certification
- Registered under Yash Kulshrestha based in Firozabad, UP
- Received ISO certification validating quality standards
- MSME registered as a micro, small and medium enterprise
- GST registration number for tax compliance
Richind Founder and Management Profile
- Founded by Yash Kulshrestha in September 2022
- Yash Kulshrestha listed as Director and CEO
- Company headquarters located in Firozabad
- Leadership team details not disclosed
Products and Services Offered
- Sells online courses and training programs
- Focus on digital marketing, social media, personal development
- Packaged as Starter, Intermediate, Expert, Master bundles
- Affiliate program for members to promote courses
The legitimacy of the Richind business is supported by proper company registration documents, ISO certification, and other valid credentials. However, there is scarce public information available on the founder, management team, and company operations.
What Users Are Saying in Richind Reviews
Looking at legit customer reviews is one of the best ways to assess if a money-making program delivers on its promises. Here is a balanced look at the feedback around Richind:
- Website and product packages look professional and comprehensive
- Easy to follow steps to get started as an affiliate marketer
- Supportive community provides motivation and mentorship
- Commission structure allows you to earn as you build your team
- Getting sales relies heavily on your own promotional efforts
- Most beginners struggle to make more than few hundred rupees per month
- Top earners are those with marketing experience and large networks
- Have to aggressively recruit team members to maximize commissions
- Very similar compensation structure as typical MLMs
The Bottom Line: Reviews indicate Richind provides a legitimate platform for affiliate marketing but requires significant personal effort to profit from it. Unlikely to become a passive income source for most beginners.
The Verdict: Should You Join Richind or Avoid It?
Analyzing all the available information on Richind leads me to the following conclusions:
- Genuine company with required certifications
- Affiliate marketing model is proven way to earn online
- Useful marketing training and courses
- Income potential is exaggerated without warning about challenges
- Have to sell aggressively to profit – not a passive opportunity
- Multi-level structure incentivizes aggressive recruitment
- Packages are mandatory “pay to play” investments, not risk-free
Richind seems to be a legal affiliate marketing program but is not a get-rich-quick opportunity that will generate profits without considerable effort.
The income potential largely depends on your marketing abilities rather than a fool-proof system. Beginners lacking sales experience will likely struggle.
If you have the promotional skills and drive needed to succeed at multi-level marketing programs, Richind provides a platform to harness that. But approach with realistic expectations and don’t fall for any false promises or hype.
Summary: Key Takeaways on Richind’s Legitimacy
- Richind is an ISO certified affiliate platform for selling online courses
- Packages from Rs 260 to Rs 2499 provide access and affiliate commissions
- Income relies completely on driving your own sales/referrals
- Marketing skills required to profit – passive income is unrealistic
- Legitimate but uses typical MLM structure incentivizing recruitment
- Not a risk-free opportunity despite certifications
- Do thorough due diligence before “buying in”
So in conclusion, Richind has hallmarks of a legal affiliate program but also comes with the risks and red flags common in multi-level marketing platforms. Do your research, approach cautiously, and don’t expect overnight success or passive profits. With tempered expectations, realistic goal-setting, and marketing savvy, Richind can potentially provide a supplemental income stream. But embark on that journey with eyes wide open rather than blind optimism.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is Richind completely free to join?
No, you have to purchase one of Richind’s packages ranging from Rs. 260 to Rs. 2499 in order to join as an affiliate. There is no free entry option.
2. Who is the founder of Richind?
Richind was founded in 2022 by Yash Kulshrestha, an entrepreneur based in Firozabad, Uttar Pradesh.
3. How much can I earn with Richind?
There is no fixed income or salary. Earnings depend completely on your sales and referrals. Some top performers claim to earn Rs. 18,000+ per month but most make less.
4. What is the commission structure?
You earn direct commission on your sales (Rs. 200-1,700) and smaller passive commission on sales by your referrals (Rs. 20-170). Higher packages have higher commissions.
5. Can I get a refund if I don’t make money?
No, there is no refund provision once you purchase a Richind package. So you have to be sure before joining.
6. Does Richind provide income proofs or payment slips?
Richind does not publicly share any payment proofs or earning statements from members. You have to rely on testimonials.