Hey, have you made Darn Ham Sandwiches ever? If not, then today you’ll make the best Darn Ham Sandwiches you’ll ever have!!!
Below I’ve listed all the ingredients, prep time and instructions to make it,
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Min Yield: 12 Sandwiches
- 2 -12 packages of sweet Hawaiian rolls (like the small dinner roll ones)
- 1 ½ lbs of Virginia ham (NOT honey ham)
- 12 slices of swiss cheese
- 1 stick of real butter
- 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder (*tsp= teaspoons)
- 1 teaspoons Onion Powder
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- At first, you’ll need two 9 x 13 pans.
- Then place the bottoms of 12 rolls in each pan and cut the cheese slices into 4 parts and place 2 small pieces on each sandwich.
- Thereafter, Put the dinner roll tops on and mix butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and poppy seeds in a saucepan.
- Now, wait until all the butter is melted and then brush the melted mixture over the ham sandwiches.
- After that, Cover the mixture with foil and let sit in the fridge for 1 hour or overnight. (However, If you want to bake them right away, you can also do that.)
- Then, preheat oven to 375 and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted properly.
- Now, Serve quickly. They’re pretty hot and even at room temperature Enjoy the best Darn Ham Sandwiches with your friends or family!!!!
After all, you’ve made successfully the best Darn Ham Sandwiches. Now don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and family.