The internet has opened up a world of convenient online shopping at our fingertips. But sadly, some websites prey on this by creating elaborate fake storefronts to scam customers. Techlazer.in is the latest e-commerce site under scrutiny – promising beautiful Indian ethnic fashion at unbelievable prices. This article investigates Techlazer to determine if it is a real or fake online shopping destination.
What is Techlazer.in?
At first glance, Techlazer appears to be an amazing online store selling Indian outfits like lehengas, sarees, dresses, and western wear. The site advertises discounted prices starting at a shockingly low Rs. 79 only!
However, looking closer there are many suspicious signs:
- The prices like Rs. 79 lehengas are absurdly cheap if they are real products. How can any business profit from such low rates?
- Product images look like generic model photos rather than real pictures of what’s for sale.
- Sections like “About Us” and policies use stock content copied from elsewhere.
- Contact info shows just an email and phone number, no physical address.
Techlazer Products: Fantasy or Reality?
Browsing Techlazer reveals beautiful lehengas, sarees, and dresses separated into categories like New Arrivals and Bestsellers. Specific product names and descriptions make the clothing seem real.
But the pricing immediately seems unrealistic. All lehengas miraculously cost starting Rs. 79 only! There is no way legitimate businesses could create elaborate Indian lehengas for the price of fast food.
The product images also look too polished and generic – not like real photographs of available merchandise. Techlazer does not actually showcase the items they claim to sell.
Questionable Order Tracking and Contact Details of Techlazer.in
Techlazer’s policies and contact details ring alarm bells for multiple reasons:
- Order tracking likely does not work since no products exist.
- Customer service only lists an email and a random phone number. Physical address matched with techstenant (another fake website) address.
- Shipping, returns, and other policies contain stock text copied from elsewhere.
Legitimate companies display real location details to look trustworthy. Techlazer’s lack of address or owners hints it is not above board.
Reviews and Complaints Indicate Techlazer is Fake
There are zero independent customer reviews for Techlazer on reputable sites like Trustpilot. One YouTube reviewer reported no delivery despite Techlazer confirming an order was shipped.
Multiple scam warning sites have called out Techlazer as a fraudulent website. No real customers have provided positive testimonials after purchasing from Techlazer.
The complete lack of verified reviews suggests this company has never fulfilled any real orders.
The Verdict – Techlazer Real Vs Fake
Given the unbelievable prices, generic product shots, missing real address, fake policies, and lack of reviews – it is evident Techlazer is an elaborate fake ecommerce scam.
While the site pretends to sell Indian clothing online, all signs indicate they have no actual inventory or intent to ship orders. Techlazer’s real motive seems to be harvesting user data and payments without providing any products or services.
In summary, do not trust this fraudulent website. Major red flags:
- Absurd prices like Rs. 79 for lehengas
- Generic model images instead of real product photos
- Random physical address (Not Real) and NO ownership information
- Copied shipping, refund and other policies
- Lack of reviews confirming legitimate business
- Complaints of non-delivery from customers
Feel free to share your experiences in the comments if you’ve previously ordered products from Techlazer. Your input can help alert others!
|Shop No-B/2, 3 Swagat Status
Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382424
|Real or Fake:
|Appears to be a Fake Site
To avoid online shopping scams, be wary of deals that seem too good to be true. Vet sites thoroughly and read reviews before providing personal or payment details. With some basic diligence, you can identify and steer clear of fake e-commerce stores like Techlazer seeking to take advantage of unwary shoppers. Share your experiences with this dubious site in the comments to help protect others!
1. Is Techlazer.in a legit online shopping website or a scam?
Techlazer appears to be a scam website falsely posing as an online Indian ethnic clothing store. There are multiple signs indicating it is not genuine, including absurdly cheap prices, stock model images, lack of address, copied policies, and no real reviews.
2. Will Techlazer’s order tracking work if I place an order?
Techlazer’s order tracking will most likely not work given indications no actual shipping takes place. Order tracking is usually fake on scam sites. Do not expect real tracking or to receive any items ordered.
3. Is Techlazer safe for online shopping?
No, do not order from Techlazer. Given the evidence it is a scam site, you will very likely not receive any products you pay for, and they cannot be trusted with your personal data or payment info.
4. Can I trust the quality of clothing on Techlazer.in?
You cannot trust the quality since Techlazer does not seem to actually sell any real products. The product images are stock photos not representing available merchandise.